Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Bad Hair Day

Hello!

I am starting with some work that I did earlier last year. I have been an artist for a long time, and am just getting back to my work in the past several years. I work primarily with graphite/pencil and watercolor.

Please feel free to comment or suggest or just say hello.

Look forward to hearing from you!

Judith



This is a graphite drawing. A study for a commissioned painting, finished 2/7/2007. When my customer saw the drawing, the comment was that, "He looks so happy! He never looks happy." The commission will be a full portrait of Pepper, and will be done in watercolor. Pepper is a wild horse breed.



All art, poetry and writings are copyright & cannot be reproduced in any form without written permission from Judith Angell Meyer

No comments: